One of the best ways to get to know a location is by tasting the local food. Sidewalk Food Tours of Hoi An will give you a chance to explore culinary delights in Hoi An. Our English-speaking local guides lead foodie travelers through an unforgettable journey.
– You will be picked up at the hotel by our friendly local guides.
– Then you move the coffee shop which is near the old town to enjoying a cup of nice Vietnamese coffee.
– After that, you will walk through the city streets. There are many delicious stops that you can enjoy the most authentic Hoi An local food from our favorite vendors, who have been feeding locals for generations. THESE ARE MUST TRY HOI AN LOCAL FOODS!
– This is also MORE THAN A FOOD TOUR because you can experience Hoi An town’s fascinating ancient and recent history in the best way we know how – through its cuisine!
-Next, you will have Hoi An by night tour to experience beautiful lanterns. You will walk along the river bank and go through the lovely night market. Photo opportunities.
– You will turn back to the hotel by car. End of the tour!
So eat as the locals eat, and see what the locals see!
• Departure time: 3.00 PM
• Finishing time: 7.00 PM
• Transportation: car, walking.
• Duration: 4 hours
• Group size: 6 people maximum
• Weather condition: Tour takes place rain or shine
• Note: Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
– Transportation (in Hoi An only)
– Food tasting and dinner: 10 dishes and drinks
– Free pick up and drop off service
– English speaking tour guide
PRICE : VND 700,000 per person
Please be informed that above tour program was designed and sold by our partner.
– The tour is not available in the mornings from 15 Feb 2018 to 18 Feb 2018
– The surcharge can be applied during Tet Holiday (15 -18 Feb 2018) and will be informed later.