Marble Mountains, also known as Ngu Hanh Son, is the group of five hills, made of limestone and marble. They look like 5 fingers lying close to the sea. There are several caves, caverns, pagodas, many stairs and 2 spectacular viewing points. They are also home to several Buddhist sanctuaries and Hindu grottoes which are much visited places of worship for the local population. The Marble Mountain has become one of the must-see destinations for those who enjoy the beauty of nature and want a respite from the busy urban areas.
At the foot of the mountains there is a traditional marble fine art village which is over 300 years old. You will admire its talented craftsmen, their creativity and their uniquely beautiful works.
Monkey Mountain, also known as Son Tra, which is home to the beautiful, marble statue of the Lady Buddha that can be seen from all along the Da Nang beach front. On this tour we will take you to look at this pagoda where local people regularly come to pray. Here you can enjoy the serenity of this sacred place as well as the beautiful view of the Da Nang coastline.
After tour, You will enjoy lunch in the home of a local family. During the tour you will also be able to meet local people who will welcome you and you will have a chance to speak to them. This will be a unique opportunity to learn about the real Vietnam and the country’s customs.
AM PHU CAVE
This Vietnamese hell cave lets visitors take a walk through a devilish underworld full of demons.
In the Marble Mountains of Vietnam there is a huge cave known as Am Phu, and deep inside is a re-creation of a Buddhist hell where sinners confess crimes, suffer punishments, and hope to reach heaven’s light.
8:00 am – 9:30 am
– Pick you up at hotel.
– Departure for Marble Mountains
9:30 am – 11:30 am
– Here you will discover many caves and marvel at their varied beauty and uses. The Buddhist pagodas add more interest and the visit to the traditional marble carving village gives the opportunity to buy some souvenirs if you like.
11:30 am – 12:30 pm
– Leaving Marble Mountains for Monkey Mountain.
– During your time at Monkey Mountain you will learn about its history. There will also be plenty of time for photos.
12:30 pm – 13:30 pm
– Leaving Monkey Mountain for lunch
– You will enjoy lunch in the home of local family
– Coming back hotel
– End tour
– Air-conditioning vehicles
– Entrance fee
– Local English speaking guide
– 1 bottle of water
Exclusion: Drinks and other personal expenses
For reservation, please contact email@example.com
(Please note that the tour program is designed and sold by our business partner.)