The Basket Boat is locally named the “Thung Chai” originate from Vietnam and are considered very valuable for the owners which is made of bamboo and are mainly used by fisherman in Central Vietnam. Most of fishermen who are working in the ocean or river really need to use it for their livelihood because of its convenience . Because of its unique and little know to many tourists . In this special tour The Hoi An Village Experience would like to bring the value guests to a peaceful, quiet and picturesque fishing village named Cam Thanh where is about 5 km from Hoi An ancient town. Come to us you will meet lots of local warm-hearted people who will show you and teach you how to use the unuique Basket boat with their whole heart and enjoy an unforgettable meal of your lifetime.
- Our Tour Guide pick you up at the hotel in Hoi An by bicycle
- Transfer to Cam Thanh fisshing Village. On the way we will stop at nice & ancient cemetery, temples, houses built with water coco nut leaves and bamboo. Explore many beautiful view of Vietnam countryside, meet local villager.
- Instruction on the use of the Basket Boat at Cua Dai river in Cam Thanh fishing village
- Proceed on adventure, rowing the basket boats inside of the water coco palm forest by the small and beautiful channels.
- Learn how to paddle Basket Boat, joining a basket boat racing competition, learn how to catch purple crabs with rods and nets.
- Coming to a local family (Mr Cu’s home) to enjoy lunch and relax, learn how to make fresh rice milk and traditional Pancake “Banh Xeo”
- Tour finish by noon then tour guide will return you back to hotel.
- Morning Tour: 8:30 am to 13.00 pm
- Afternoon Tour: 2:00pm to 6:30pm
- Hoi An traditional lunch or dinner (afternoon tour)
- Cold water, wet tissue
- English speaking tour guide
- Boat & Bicycles transportation
- Pick up & drop off at hotel
- Personal expenses and other expenses not mentioned above
- VND 650,000/ adult
- Children under 5 years old: free of charge
- Children from 5 – 11 years old: US$13.5/pax (300,000 VND/pax)
For reservation, please contact email@example.com
(Please be informed that above tour program was designed and sold by our partner)